Thursday 4 December 2014

My memories of Glenholme

Kia ora my name is Tiaki. I'm going to talk about my life at Glenholme school. The first class I was in was C6. My teacher name was Miss Williamson, she was an awesome teacher, in the class I was shy but made new friends, Harry,Duval ,James, Brayden and Noah, we are best friends. Then in 2011 I moved into B4, my teacher was Mr Picken but people call him Mr P. he is a funny teacher but my old friends weren't in B4. Then I met some new friends Jordan,Keegan, Peter and Brayden was in B4 too. In B4 we did lots of fun thing like playing games and cool work like art. Then in 2012 I went to B5 my teachers name was Mr Allen  he was a Maori teacher my new friends were Taylor ,Payton and a new boy named M.J. His real name is Mark John.

 Goodbye Glenholme
.

No comments:

Post a Comment