Thursday 4 December 2014

Never Forget Me

Never forget me
Kia Ora, My name is Duval.
When I started school I was to shy to stand on the stage. I was so lonely on the park and in class. No one would let me play with them or other people. A few weeks later, there were some new kids in our class. They were just the same as me, all alone and no one to play with. I saw people being mean to them so I went over to say stop but they wouldn't stop. I went to the teacher but she wouldn't even look at me or reply back to me. The new kids went to sit down. I saw them at their chairs sitting down all alone. I went to ask if we could be friends and hang out all the time at school. They said yes with a smile on their face. We were still friends while we were growing up. It was a year later. We stopped hanging out because we were in different class's. They had made different friends. I went to ask if they remembered me. They said no. I was by my self, all alone as always. I heard people calling hey kid over there. I turned around and waited for them to come to me. They asked if I wanted to be their friend. I replied with a yes. He said let's be friends forever. And we did stay as friends. My friends names are Tiaki, Brayden, James and Montell.
Goodbye Glenholme.




No comments:

Post a Comment