Thursday 4 December 2014

Good Bye Glenholme School!

Glenholme trained me to fly, providing me knowledge. It all started when I was 5 years old.No friends, didn't know any English,shy and scared. I soon made.two friends called Carmen and Jade and till this day were still best friends. Teachers and friends gave me courage and strength to a shy girl, so I became a confident student . I would like to acknowledge my favourite teachers from my 7 years at Glenholme School. Mrs tea was my year 0 teacher it was a small class with 6 students but filled with favourite moments. Mrs Burnett , a lovely teacher ,she includes everybody and she's always there for me when I'm blue,she also has a pet turtle called Turk. Whaea Susan, she is a wonderful teacher and my best teacher in pohutukawa team and she always gave chocolate fredo's to the class. Mrs Schuler, she passed away but she's still deep down in my heart. Last but not least Mrs Owen she's an awesome teacher she supports you and she's always there when I'm hurt or sad. For now and forever I strive for the best. I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AT GLENHOLME SCHOOL THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment