Thursday 4 December 2014

My adventure through Glenholme School!

My adventure through Glenholme school                                                                                                                       When I was only 5 I had no friends but then someone came up to me and said "hey do you want to play?"that girl was Haeun Kang.I was really shy but I said yes, remember don't be shy make friends.A year went by we are still friends to this day!Never be afraid.I would like to acknowledge  some of my teachers Matua Anaru that helped my confidence in singing,drums and guitar. Mrs Owen-for always being there for me when I'm down.Mrs cauldwell-for being a great teacher when I was little. Mrs Schuler- For being one of the best teachers of all even knowing your not here with us you will always be in my heart. Last but not least Mr Allen- your so funny but when I say funny I mean extremely funny!!!YOUR AWESOME!!!! Year 1,2,3,4 and 5  remember "NO DREAM IS TO BIG AND NO DREAMER IS TO SMALL". I will miss Glenholme so much I will always remember you Glenholme school. There's only one more person the most important one of all.... Mrs McFarlane she the best Principal ever,your responsible,funny,kind and awesome. Stay cool!!  I will miss you!!!!! One more thing you should remember anyone can be a leader! :) From: Jade McCormack-Bevin. "Glenholme helped me fly" 


No comments:

Post a Comment